Reimbursements and disbursements: Unraveling GST mysteries has been saved
Reimbursements and disbursements: Unraveling GST mysteries
Do you know the difference between reimbursements and disbursements for GST purposes?
15 June 2017, 9am – 12pm, Singapore Marriott Hotel
Is that intercompany recharge subject to GST or not? Can you recover all the GST you incur on a cost recovery? How do you handle cost plus arrangements? Knowing the difference between reimbursements and disbursements is essential as they are treated very differently for GST reporting purposes and hence, if incorrectly treated could result in underpayment of GST and possible imposition of penalties.
- Do you receive non-refundable deposits as retainer or receive monies placed in your firm’s office account? How do you treat the monies received for GST purpose?
- Do you track GST on intercompany transactions?
- Do you handle conferences, travel and hotel bookings on behalf of other businesses?
- Do you incur charges on behalf of your client? When you recover those charges, do you charge GST?
- Do you have concerns in your day-to-day job function?
- Are you certain of the GST treatment applied?
We invite you to join us for an in-depth seminar where we will bring you through the differences between
reimbursements and disbursements and how you should be treating them for GST purposes.
We look forward to seeing you at our GST seminar. Do not wait too long to sign up – seats are limited as we are restricted to 30 places for each session.