2017 Asia Financial Services Tax Forum - Singapore
Adapting to the changing landscape
17 February 2017 | Grand Hyatt Singapore
As the global and regional tax regimes continue to change, you will need to make sense of the changing environment; particularly as the risk of non-compliance increases.
Keeping pace with tax developments and understanding their impact on the industry is important to ensure that you remain fully compliant with your tax obligations across the Asia–Pacific region and importantly manage these in both a strategic and cost-effective manner. The optimal approach to tax management as well as the tools to manage tax obligations and risks are increasingly at the fore.
The 2017 Asia Financial Services Tax Forum will focus on a wide range of tax developments impacting all sectors of the industry in Asia; and the agenda will feature discussions on:
- Recent Asia tax developments impacting banking and securities, insurance, investment management and real estate
- Current transfer pricing issues and practical impact of the OECD Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) initiative for financial services
- Tax considerations for Private Equity and Real Estate transactions in the region
- Indirect tax developments and opportunities
- Latest information reporting developments and practical challenges
- Trends in global tax management and the tax technology landscape (including a discussion on expatriate tax management in the region)
- A Tax Directors’ panel discussion on the key tax issues facing tax departments in the region
The conference will run from 9am until 5pm, with opportunities for networking over lunch and drinks afterwards.
There will be no charge for attending the conference, but you will need to cover your own transport and accommodation costs.
If you require any additional information, please contact Noeline Keiser at email@example.com or Raihan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the right to register.
2017 Asia Financial Services Tax Forum - Singaporeopen in new window Register here
Grand Hyatt Singapore
10 Scotts Road, 228211