Employee Remuneration Reporting Workshop on Forms IR8A and IR21
13 January 2017, 9am to 5pm, Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
The purpose of this workshop is to provide clarifications on the reporting of some of the remuneration items and also to highlight the current focus of the IRAS on the employer tax reporting requirements. We will also be sharing some global trends relating to compliance risks and provide some updates on the recent development in the area of tax and immigration in Singapore.
At the workshop, participants would be provided some guidance to complete the statutory returns correctly, basis and timing of completing Forms IR8A / IR21 for filing with the IRAS to mitigate tax exposures and risks of incorrect or under-reporting of employment income.
- Highlights on global trends for compliance risks
- Common tax reporting errors and tax treatment on allowance and benefits-in-kind
- Tax exemptions/concessions in Singapore
- Taxation of Equity compensation and the employer tax withholding and tax reporting obligations.
- Compliance matters relating to business travelers (tax, social security and immigration)
- Case studies on the preparation of Forms IR8A/IR21.
- Recent developments announced by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore and Ministry of Manpower on personal income tax and immigration matters.
We look forward to having you at our seminar!