Deloitte recognized as a global leader in Talent & Workforce Consulting by ALM
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 01 December 2017—Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has ranked it as a global leader in the report, entitled Talent & Workforce Consulting 2017. On the recognition, Liz DeVito, Associate Director, Human Resources Consulting Research at ALM, highlights, “Deloitte stands out not only for the depth and breadth of its talent and workforce capabilities, but also for its ability to coordinate these capabilities in service of a ‘future of work’ value proposition driven by analytics and compelling thought leadership.
“Disruptions from AI, automation and a tsunami of data are drastically changing how we think about talent, with the workforce of tomorrow set to look significantly different for companies around the world,” said Dimple Agarwal, Deloitte Global Organization Transformation & Talent leader. “This recognition from ALM highlights Deloitte’s commitment to continuing to help clients transform their talent strategies to capitalize on these innovations in the years ahead.”
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for Talent & Workforce consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending forecasts, and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key organizations.
According to ALM, “The function of talent and workforce is to strengthen an organization’s ability to source, develop, engage, and retain a workforce that delivers against the desired outcomes of the business strategy. As such, it is a value-creating management discipline focused on developing the right mix of talent strategies, operations, and processes for executing the objectives of an enterprise workforce plan.”
“As a global organization, Deloitte offers clients a one-of-a-kind, comprehensive talent offering that brings global research of future trends, drives connectivity to the business, and covers technology/organizational enablers through an accelerated and dynamic process,” said Nathan Sloan, US Talent Strategies Practice leader at Deloitte LLP (US). “Deloitte will continue to invest in our workforce services and insights to help our clients handle the disruptions of today and tomorrow.”
- “Deloitte has amassed a comprehensive portfolio of research, analytics, services, and solutions that can be delivered as point or bundled solutions for talent management engagements. Many are tailored to specific markets, such as multinational and local companies in growth and emerging markets, and different maturity levels, e.g., companies that have advanced their talent strategies to a level where they are able to incorporate diversity and inclusion values and goals that are actionable.”
- “[Deloitte] also plays the role of an ecosystem curator, combining its own internal capabilities with those from within its network of alliances to help clients rewire their culture and the way work gets done.”
- “Deloitte provides talent and workforce consulting through the Organization Transformation & Talent practice in the Human Capital Consulting line of business. [Deloitte] goes to market with a future-oriented approach to helping clients address their talent needs in the context of a new reality where technology, data, and personalization are changing the nature of work.”
- “The consulting approach is research-based and multidisciplinary, integrating industry, geography, and function expertise to bring an externally-informed perspective to the client’s talent challenge; develop hypotheses in collaboration with key stakeholders and influencers; and test those hypotheses using scientific methods and data analytics.”
- “Strategy implementation can be accelerated in laboratory environments that leverage specific assets, such as industry capability maps, digital DNA road maps, and Bersin by Deloitte research and advisory.”
- “Deloitte addresses the organizational context for talent management with the Simply Irresistible Organization®, a framework for developing an employee experience capability that aligns with the organization’s evolving business and talent strategies.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories bringing world-class capabilities, insights and service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 264,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.