Deloitte Lab for SAP S/4HANA® Finance
Transform your business.
With the finance organization under increasing pressure to deliver value and make sense of growing mounds of data, getting a clear vision of where you need to go can prove difficult. We can help. Our lab for SAP S/4HANA® Finance provides finance and technology executives an opportunity to engage with Deloitte problem-solvers to address specific finance issues and start working toward value.
The new Deloitte lab offering provides an interactive one-day experience to help you develop a business-focused strategy for SAP S/4HANA Finance. It’s a simple approach designed to help you simplify your finance operations and position your organization to meet evolving business demands.
More than a demo session, our lab focuses on breaking down your challenges and building a path to help you move forward with SAP S/4HANA Finance. The lab encompasses three primary acts.
- Explore: We collaborate to explore the art of the possible and develop a vision of your desired end state.
- Prioritize: We advance the discussion through live demonstrations and case studies that help you explore finance scenarios and possibilities in detail.
- Mobilize: We work together to understand pilot opportunities that you can take advantage of and feed these into the development of a roadmap that you can use to understand essential next steps.
When it comes to professionals that can help you make sense of SAP S/4HANA Finance, you have a lot of choices. Here are a few reasons to work with Deloitte.
- We’re focused on delivering simplicity, not on building new layers of complexity into your enterprise.
- We’re leaders in finance transformation, with a long track record of helping organizations get results—thanks in large part to a comprehensive set of services that focuses on challenges specific to the office of the CFO. We deeply understand the finance function, industry-specific needs, and the global issues involved.
- We start with business processes first and help you build the business case for transformation—to help ensure that your investments can deliver results that matter.
- We’re recognized for our SAP S/4HANA leadership, winning the 2016 SAP Pinnacle Award as SAP S/4HANA Adoption Partner of the Year.
- We have extensive SAP experience, with an SAP global services alliance dating back to the early 1990s.
- With a network of more than 12,000 practitioners dedicated to SAP solutions and focused on business and technology challenges across the globe, we have a broad and active base of experience that we can bring to any challenge.
Working with us to explore your hot finance issues in an interactive lab setting can help you align your SAP S/4HANA activities with business demands. Some of the bottom-line benefits you could see include:
- An accelerated path to finance transformation
- Improved insights for more efficient decision-making around finance activities
- A more competitive stance, by aligning technology to meet evolving market demands
- A more effective and agile finance function that can spend more time innovating and getting ahead of challenges rather than reacting to them
- New cost savings through streamlined and automated finance processes
Getting more value out of SAP S/4HANA Finance requires collaboration and conversation. We’re ready to talk when you are—and we have a lot more to say about our lab for SAP S/4HANA Finance. Contact us to get the conversation started.
John E. Steele Jr.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
This communication contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte Network) is, by means of this communication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser.
No entity in the Deloitte Network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this communication.
Copyright © 2016 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.