Deloitte and Oracle NetSuite
Are you ready to advance your transformation journey to realize innovative ventures, access the power of digital platforms, and provide more meaningful experiences for all humans in your ecosystems? At Deloitte, we continuously innovate to imagine, deliver, and run fully scalable business functions and processes. The transformation journey begins and ends with the customer by first understanding the Human Experience and then shaping your business future to connect and deliver through Elevating the Human Experience.
Deloitte + Oracle NetSuite Alliance can:
- Integrate front and back office applications to transform their mid-sized to enterprise level business;
- Design digital and financial transformation strategies for legacy financial applications;
- Innovate solutions that support two-tier ERP strategy and implementation;
- Manage mergers, acquisitions and divestitures with cloud solutions; and
- Mitigate localization and tax reporting complexities and revenue recognition issues.
Our Deloitte team connects our talents in strategy, design, innovation, and brand (Imagine) with, program management, solution deployment, integration/data and change management, (Deliver) to operate and support, growth scaling, and optimization (Run) to connect your business with its future in a way no traditional consultancy or agency can. Deloitte can help mid-sized to large-scale enterprises further connect to the human experience and transform their business with customized digital solutions that activate a foundation of continuous innovation for growth.
We rely on four multi-disciplinary offerings to optimize the NetSuite offering.
- Organizational change management and training;
- Tax and statutory compliance (including through our Global Tax Centre Europe);
- M&A and IPO readiness services; and
- Finance and accounting/CFO services (e.g. finance transformation, IFRS, BPO).
- Assessments and optimizations: Client use case: Existing NetSuite customer has pain points in their implementation or needs additional functionality to support their business requirements.
- High growth companies: Pre-IPO or fast-growing company needs a robust solution that scales with their global growth and increasing volumes
- Operational efficiency: Private company, private equity backed or looking to raise capital, evaluating all aspects of business to create efficiencies in operations.
- Global Digital transformation: Global client looking to transform business to digital footprint, typically from full lead to cash cycle including front office, middle office, back office, and integration layer.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Client going through merger, acquisition, or divestiture. Transitional service agreement (TSA) in place and requires a new technology stack to support the business, usually in 12–18 months.
Jump start your digital transformation journey with Deloitte solutions that accelerate the impact of Oracle NetSuite–all designed to proficiently shorten and the implementation timeline to market.
- DigitalMIX 2.0: A ready to run delivery accelerator. DigitalMIX 2.0 is designed for complex multi-cloud lead-to-cash implementations that helps clients save time, reduce complexity and improve quality when SaaS platforms, Salesforce, Oracle NetSuite and Boomi are implemented concurrently. DigitalMIX 2.0 includes a suite of project tools and templates plus a go-to-market quick start tool kit.
- Oracle NetSuite Enterprise Value Delivery: Developed with the strategic power and industry insights of Deloitte, the Oracle NetSuite Enterprise Value Delivery (EVD) methodology helps you imagine, deliver and run your custom-tailored NetSuite platform.
- Oracle NetSuite Digital Life Sciences Solution: Industry-specific delivery accelerators coupled with baseline environments and project management tools to enable transformation and dynamic support for hypergrowth Life Science industry segments including Medical Device, Medical Technology, and Biopharmaceutical “disruptors.”
- Oracle NetSuite Digital Supply Chain Solution: Implement a digital supply chain solution more efficiently with industry-specific delivery accelerators, configured baseline environments, and project management tools that help accelerate the process for Warehouse & Distribution, Industrial Products and Consumer Products Industries.
From business implications of cloud adoption and technical considerations—to customization and human connection, our practitioners are trained in both enterprise applications and cloud deployments. Deloitte brings broad strategic perspective and in-depth industry insight to every cloud implementation and was recognized as top global alliance for the fifth consecutive year in 2020. The Oracle NetSuite 2020 global alliance of the year award recognizes Deloitte’s ability to help enterprise clients modernize business functions and drive digital transformation enabled by Oracle NetSuite cloud applications.
Partner of the Year 2020: NetSuite Partners of the Year Continue to Deliver Success
Partner of the Year 2019: NetSuite Partners of the Year Help Make Customers Grow Beyond
Partner of the Year 2018: NetSuite Partners of the Year Help Make Growth Happen
Partner of the Year 2017: NetSuite Announces its 2017 Partners of the Year
Partner of the Year 2016: NetSuite honors top partners at SuiteWorld 2016
Connect with us
US NetSuite Practice leader
India NetSuite Practice Leader
Israel NetSuite Practice Leader
Canada NetSuite Practice leader
EMEA NetSuite Practice leader
Chloe Xuan Li
China NetSuite Practice Leader