Managing Transfer Pricing Audits and Controversy
How can companies prevent transfer pricing disputes or resolve them?
Part 1: 26 January, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. CET
Part 2: 02 February, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. CET
Increased audits from tax authorities are top of mind. A convergence of global forces such as OECD developments, local tax reforms, and unprecedented changes in the global tax landscape make transfer pricing audits more a case of ‘when’ and not ‘if’. This is against a backdrop of tax authorities playing catch-up after pandemic closures and a notable increase in information exchanges between them.
Managing Transfer Pricing Audits and Controversy - Part 1
Please join us for this two-part webinar, where Deloitte practitioners from across Central Europe will discuss the latest trends in transfer pricing audits and will share practical steps for handling them.
1. Current transfer pricing (TP) environment in Central Europe
2. How to prepare for a TP audit – Dos and Don’ts
- Strategy for handling a TP audit
- Impact of a TP audit on the functioning of the group and indirect impact on the operations of the entity
- Communication with tax auditors
3. Dispute resolution strategies: Litigation vs. Mutual Agreement Procedures
- Bogdan Barbu, Partner, Deloitte Romania
- Emanuel Bondalici, Attorney at Law, Senior Managing Associate, Reff & Associates | Deloitte Legal Romania
- Alexander Cherinko, Partner, Deloitte Bulgaria
- Mariusz Kazuch, Partner Associate, Deloitte Poland
We look forward to welcoming you to this webinar!
Participation in this webinar is free of charge and by invitation only. Please note that the webinar will be held in English.
Managing Transfer Pricing Audits and Controversy - Part 2