Action for societal impact has been added to your bookmarks.
Action for societal impact
Local initiatives driving progress
Deloitte member firms are making an impact that matters by driving progress in their local communities to tackle the most pressing societal issues. Through pro-bono work, volunteering, client engagements and strategic investments, Deloitte member firm professionals are contributing to efforts for social good.
Deloitte member firm professionals are helping tackle pressing societal and environmental issues faced in their local community, country or region. Below are just some examples of how the Deloitte network is making quality education more accessible, developing the next generation of leaders, providing social organizations with strategic advice and capacity building opportunities to scale impact.
Click on the links below to find out more about some of these initiatives being delivered locally in Deloitte's member firms:
- Deloitte in Denmark: Development of a learning report for multi-stakeholder partnerships to support transformative collaboration
- Deloitte in East Africa: Strong educational foundations to improve the lives of the next generation
- Deloitte in India: Tackling education and employability challenges through a cradle-to-college approach
- Deloitte in Nigeria: Innovative education technology to inspire, educate and build future leaders
- Deloitte in Russia: Growing the professionalism of the non-profit sector
- Deloitte in US: Collaboration to propel America's innovative and hgh-impact societal impact organizations