Insurance IFRS Fact Sheets | Deloitte | Financial Services Industry | Article | Analysis has been added to your bookmarks.
Insurance IFRS Factsheets
Deloitte UK developed a series of “Insights into Insurance IFRS” factsheets on the proposed IFRS changes to help you understand the impact of the changes on your business.
From the impact on your data and systems right through to your investor relations strategy, Deloitte can help you to understand, implement and communicate the IFRS changes in your organisation.
What should insurers be doing now on IFRS?
Start early, start small, keep it small.
Insurers would be prudent to:
- Keep up to date with the market and the developing standard
- Understand the market and their competitors’ views
- Keep abreast of IASB announcements
- Widen the knowledge base in their organisations
- Deepen their knowledge of the impact on their key products and businesses
- Start early, start small, keep it small
- Think to the future and the projects they will need to start in 2014
More factsheets in the second series will be published soon.