Independent research firm names Deloitte as a leader in Business Intelligence Services
New York, NY, 19 November 2012 — Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) announced today that Deloitte* has been recognized as a leader in Business Intelligence (BI) Services by Forrester Research Inc., an independent technology and market research company, in its report The Forrester Wave™: Business Intelligence Services Providers, Q4 2012.
“Effective use of data to maintain a competitive advantage in rapidly evolving marketplaces is driving our clients to focus on analytics to make more accurate and informed business decisions,” said Tim Phillipps, Global Managing Partner, Deloitte Analytics, DTTL. “We are pleased to see that Deloitte has been recognized as a ‘leading choice’ for BI services for complex global transformation projects.”
The Forrester report recognizes Deloitte as among the providers offering the greatest depth and breadth of strategy consulting in business intelligence, with deep process knowledge across a wide range of industries. Additionally, the report highlights the ability of Deloitte’s BI practice to combine its overall strengths in areas including program management, change management, and industry expertise with deep knowledge of analytics and BI best practices.
- Deloitte has been named a leader in both Strategy and Technology Wave graphics.
- Deloitte has been recognized for having alliances with a wide array of BI technology vendors which can be leveraged when helping clients with their technology solutions.
- Forrester highlights Deloitte’s rapid ability to build out global delivery skills and further states that Deloitte is a leading choice for BI services in complex global transformational projects.
Source: The Forrester Wave™ Business Intelligence Services Providers, Q4 2012, Forrester Research Inc., October 2012.
*As used in this press release, ‘Deloitte’ means Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
- Deloitte is the gold standard for completeness, sophistication, and application of its methodology. The support of this methodology through reusable assets, such as project plans, questionnaires, etc., is extensive and logical. It's clear from the project work Forrester has reviewed that the firm uses its own methodology extensively.
- Deloitte may have the most complete and sophisticated implementations of culture change that Forrester has seen. Its methodology describes culture in seven "orientations" that include an external focus, results, leadership, etc; it also provides dimensions and a description for each area. This is some of the best material Forrester has seen in change readiness and risk mitigation. References and clients that Forrester contacted independently support the firm's use of these assets as well as the ability of consultants to fit with the culture of their clients.
Source: The Forrester Wave™: IT Organization Redesign Consultancies, Q4 2012, Forrester Research Inc., November 2012.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.