About Deloitte Legal
Today's multinational organizations need legal advisors who can assist them with both day-to-day activities as well as corporate life events and who can serve them well in many jurisdictions.
Our goal is to provide legal services focused on high-level business of National and International Corporations.
Our understanding of business and business together with the experience of our lawyers enables us to provide the most astute and expert advice to foreign and local clients.
Our services include:
- Restructuring of corporations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Legal audits
- Design Proceedings of shareholders, appointment of legal representative, records, etc.
- Preparation and negotiation of commercial contracts or civil
- Services Legal Representation
- Litigation in tax matters
- Legal Advisory and Consulting - Tax
- Approval of Contracts and Deeds
- Legalization Signatures and Documents
- Notarial Acts
- Authorization Contracts abroad with effect in Guatemala
- Formalization, registration of Mortgage Loans, Prendarios
- Labor Law
- Industrial Property Law
- Immigration Law
- Environmental Law
"Deloitte Legal" means the legal practices of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firm affiliates that provide legal services. For legal and regulatory reasons, not all member firms provide legal services.