The family protocol and Family Council are part of the infrastructure of Corporate Governance, so it is necessary to ensure proper implementation and operation; Deloitte Guatemala has a line of specialized services that contribute to the achievement of best practices and processes in the family business.
Compliance and reporting services
Among the services provided are:
- Family Protocol.
- Profile of Directors.
- Operating Rules of the Board and the Executive Committee.
2. Corporate Governance Model
- Structure of Corporate Governance.
3. Succession Plan
- Definition of strategic profiles.
- Plans competence and skills development.
- Implementation plan.
Climate Change and Sustainability
Our services are divided into:
- Evaluation model of sustainability.
- Map of sustainable value creation.
- Map of vulnerability and business risk.
- Contingency plans.
- Inventory of Greenhouse Gases (GHGs).
- Carbon Footprint (product or service).
- GHG reduction strategies
- Mitigation strategies.
- Carbon Markets.
- Maturity Model Green IT.
- Control model specific areas such as telecommunications, datacenter efficiency, direct energy use, paper use, technological waste, processes applications and end-user computing.
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
- Identification of key indicators.
- Development of information capture processes.
- Developing Sustainability Reports.
- Verification of Sustainability Reports.
- Training in CC&S