Kennedy has named Deloitte the global leader in HR Transformation Consulting Ha sido salvado
Kennedy has named Deloitte the global leader in HR Transformation Consulting
Kennedy has named Deloitte the global leader in HR Transformation Consulting based on their recently released report entitled HR Transformation Consulting Market.
New York, New York, 10 December 2013 – Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Kennedy has named Deloitte the global leader in HR Transformation Consulting based on their recently released report entitled HR Transformation Consulting Market.
This report lays out the opportunities and challenges for buyers and sellers of HR Transformation Consulting, focusing on key trends, growth patterns, the competitive ecosystem, and includes profiles of key firms.
The report notes “HR transformation consulting is enjoying a renaissance as senior executives seek to create business value through HR services that address a company’s most strategic challenges. The C-suite is focused more than ever on developing a people agenda that creates competitive advantage in a constantly evolving global marketplace.”
“We are thrilled that our commitment to this market has been once again recognized by Kennedy”, comments Michael Stephan, the leader for HR Transformation, Deloitte Consulting LLP in the United States. “Deloitte embraces its position as the leader, and remain focused on creating marketplace “firsts” on behalf of clients and the businesses they serve.”
Global Communications, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
Tel: + 1 (516) 918-7170
- Deloitte named the Kennedy Vanguard Leader based on breadth and depth of capabilities
- “Deloitte is the HR transformation consulting market leader. Its robust and comprehensive service offering combines business, industry, and HR expertise in a global service offering that emphasizes speed, innovation, and business impact.”
- “Deloitte has deep competencies in the full range of HR software and systems packages and a proven ability to build the business case for technology investments that helps HR secure funding and demonstrate value.”
- “It [Deloitte] is a market leader in SaaS advisory and implementation and will tailor its approach to clients’ needs from implementation-only services to technology enabled transformation. This flexible, agile approach to implementation enables Deloitte to compete across the provider landscape against boutiques, mid-sized firms, and multi-service peers.
- “Deloitte fully embraces its position as a leader in HR transformation and exhibits it has a responsibility to help shape and influence the thinking of the C-suite. “HRT clients praise Deloitte for having a responsive and flexible project delivery capability. The firm is able to scale services up or down as needed, giving it the ability to compete with HRT consulting boutiques as well as respond to changing client needs. HRT consulting can be delivered as an end-to-end service or as point solutions, and services from adjacent businesses are integrated into projects as needed. Methodologies and frameworks, although developed through experience on large, global engagements, adapt to organizations of all sizes.”
- “Deloitte’s commitment to HRT consulting is demonstrated by its actions around strategic acquisitions and alliances as well as its investment in intellectual property. Since 2011, the firm has acquired consulting and technology businesses that have strengthened its technical capabilities and capacity. Deloitte is also an early adopter of new HR technologies, having forged relationships with Salesforce.com and Workday that are now over five years old.”
Brett Walsh, DTTL Global Human Capital Leader and UK HRT leader remarks “Kennedy’s market research and observations provide the needed third party insight into the markets member firms serve, “Their consistent recognition of Deloitte’s market leadership in human capital services affirms a core attribute we take great pride in: Deloitte serves its clients with distinction.”
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.