Encuestas Tesorería Corporativa 2015 has been added to Bookmarks.
Encuestas Tesorería Corporativa 2015
Resumen ejecutivo y conocimientos clave
More than 100 top corporations from around the globe—representing a wide array of global scales, industrial footprints, and geographic headquarters—participated in this biannual survey.
Issues facing today’s corporate treasury groups
The treasury professionals who responded to the survey contemplated the following:
- Is treasury truly a strategic function?
- What mandates are provided by the chief financial officer (CFO) and board to treasury?
- What are the key challenges facing treasury?
- Has automation addressed the needs of treasurers, or is it still a pipe-dream?
- How are operating models evolving?
- What are the emerging trends, and how will these effect the treasurer of the future?
Key insights from the survey:
- The modern treasury group is strategic, collaborates with the businesses it serves, and is using automation, offshoring, and treasury centers of excellence to consolidate and standardize tactical areas.
- Treasurers clearly have strong mandates from their CFOs to be strategic.
- Fifty percent of treasurers noted their biggest challenges are the ability to repatriate cash and to manage foreign exchange volatility.
- Forty percent of companies remain challenged by visibility into global operations, including cash and financial exposures. Forty percent also cited insufficient technology infrastructure to support their department.
- Treasury departments are growing more comfortable with the use of centers of excellence to support global operations, including the use of in-house banks and shared services centers.
- Emerging trends such as restricted economies, the increased need for foreign jurisdictions and cyber threats are real.