Shaping the future through digital transformation
Uncovering the connection between digital maturity and financial performance
Deloitte Forum 2020 series
24 November 2020 | 09.30 – 11.30 | Webinar via Zoom application (Free of charge)
The COVID-19 pandemic, is changing–or has already changed–our collective calculus of uncertainty because there is no reference case for the COVID-19 crisis in living memory. The COVID-19 pandemic is more global in scope, more profoundly impactful and far-reaching, and more complex than any other crisis that today’s decision-makers have experienced or contemplated. The economic impact of COVID-19 is harsh. However, growth will eventually return. Businesses will need to be positioned to take advantage of the fast shift in economic fortunes.
In uncertain times, digital transformation becomes more not less, important. Digital transformation may be an overused buzzword, but it is no fad. On the contrary, real companies – digital vanguard – are reaping real business benefits from their investments in digital transformation.
Join us to learn more on the macroeconomic update, impacts on global and domestic economy and businesses, government relief and stimulus — and more specifically, how to navigate the rough times ahead and position ourselves for the eventual return to an expanding economy in a post-COVID-19 world. In addition, how business can shape its future through digital transformation. How digital transformation can lead to sustainable high performance business? What are the key strategic digital pivots propel an organization’s progress toward digital maturity, and how pivots relate to business outcomes? What are the new roles of tech leader expected? What is ‘Kinetic’ tech leader from Deloitte 2020 Global technology leadership survey?
Business & Technology leaders, anyone interested
|9:30 – 10:30||Economic climate and Imperatives for the new normal
• Global economic updates by Ira Kalish, DTTL Senior Managing Director, DTTL GLB Economist
• Thailand economic updates by Dr. Kirida Bhaopichitr, Research Director, Thailand Development Research Institute (TDRI)
• Fireside Chat with 2 speakers on Global and Thailand economic updates and its implication for the new normal in the business world.
o Moderator: Dr. Narain Chutijirawong, Director, C&I Thailand
|10:30 – 11:20||Uncovering the connection between digital maturity and financial performance
• What are the seven digital pivots lead to high performance business? And its impact to business outcomes
• Best practices to excel in each pivots to become ‘Digital Vanguard’ organization
• What is ‘Kinetic’ tech leader? Insights sharing from Deloitte 2020 Global Technology Leadership survey
|11:20 – 11:30||Q&A|
|Ira Kalish||DTTL Senior Managing Director, DTTL GLB Economist|
|Dr. Kirida Bhaopichitr||Research Director, Thailand Development Research Institute (TDRI)|
|Viney Hora||Executive Director, Consulting, Deloitte Southeast Asia|
|Dr. Narain Chutijirawong||Director, Clients & Industries, Deloitte Thailand|
Enquiries & Registration
For enquiries or assistance, please contact email@example.com