Deloitte Campus Ambassador 2018
An opportunity for 2nd and 3rd year university student who has an ambition to be a key part of ambassador program, being our on-campus voice, eyes, and ears to help promote engaging events and opportunities at Deloitte.
We are pleased to invite you to apply for our Deloitte Campus Ambassador 2018.
What are ambassador roles?
As an ambassador they will be empowered to:
- Act as a representative promoting Deloitte’s Talent Brand
- Educate potential candidates/friends on what it is like to work at Deloitte.
- Share their endless enthusiasms for innovative projects and relevant topics.
Who is eligible?
- Year 2-3 accountancy students
- Pioneers new thinking and opportunities
- Pleasant personality, creative, and like to be a part of team
- Able to join Deloitte Internship Program
How to apply?
- Record a video clip/presentation (Maximum length of 3 minutes) to show us "Why we should select you as Deloitte Campus Ambassador?"
- Upload clip on YouTube by setting the video privacy to public
- Complete application form and send your video link via
from now until 30th September 2018 (23.59 PM.)
What do the winner gets?
- Networking from both friends from other universities and Deloitte Management team
- Exclusive activities ex. KU CSR, CU Sport day, quarterly activities, open house, client visiting, lunch with CEO, etc.
- Be part of our professional either/or social events
- Opportunity to join Deloitte internship program which also job opportunity for your future career
For more information, please contact Khun Varangkana (P’Varang)
at 02-034-0000 ext.15569
Work purposefully, Live passionately
Let's find out with us!
30 September 2018
Announce qualify applicant:
9 October 2018
Recruitment process (at Deloitte House, AIA Sathorn Tower):
16-18 October 2018
The announcement of Deloitte Campus Ambassadors:
18 October 2018