Best Managed Companies
About the awards and benefits for applicants and winners
What is Best Managed Companies?
Best Managed Companies is an awards program recognising privately held companies for their organisational success and achievement. The program provides a distinct framework for management teams to challenge themselves and benchmark against some of the best private companies in the world.
Best Managed winners are recognised at an awards ceremony and invited to a regional symposium where they can network with other outstanding private sector leaders and hear from business educators and industry professionals specialising in private enterprise.
The Best Managed Companies global awards program is currently active in the Americas, Europe, Australia, China and now Thailand and across Southeast Asia. The designation is a well-regarded international stamp of quality recognising the best private companies.
We’re celebrating the hard work, passion, and pioneering ideas that emanate from family business and privately-held companies across the country. Will you be one of Thailand’s Best Managed companies?
What’s in it for your company?
The Best Managed evaluation framework is consistent across the world and based on more than 25 years of the awards' history - working with companies - supporting their growth and sharing best practice.
Apply for the awards as an investment in your company's future. Exec teams challenge themselves against global standards of management excellence then apply the learning to help sharpen strategies and optimise company growth.
- Gain an independent view of your business from industry experts
- Benchmark against some of the best private companies from across the world
- Learn of practical solutions that Best Managed leaders apply to drive initiatives within their business
- Explore growth opportunities during one-on-one coaching sessions with private enterprise specialists (for companies progressing to the second phase of the awards process)
- Enjoy exclusive use of the Best Managed Companies’ designation
- Join a community of Best Managed companies from across the world
- Strengthen your ability to attract and retain great talent
- Network with other exceptional private company business leaders from across Southeast Asia
- Attract business and enhance your value proposition in tenders
- Raise company profile to attain investment through mergers or acquisition, through listing, or private equity
- Access a range of business forums and discovery sessions