Monthly Roundup 2015
End of month refresher and analysis
The growing push toward global convergence of accounting standards means a continuous array of new and revised materials.
- May - IASB defers effective date of Revenue standard, Changes to discount rates used in respect of employee benefits
- April - Amendments to the Corporations Act 2001 – Remuneration report disclosures and other amendments
- March - IASB staff publishes update on the leases project
- February - Financial Instruments standard completed
- January - Long wait is over for Australian entities, AASB 15 is finally here
Mountly Roundup 2015 editions
Deloitte understands how hard it is to keep up with regulatory content, especially in light of the growing push towards global convergence of accounting standards.
Our Monthly Roundup has been specially designed to simplify things. Released on the first business day of each month, it provides a high-level and easy-to-read summary of financial reporting developments. We supply links to publications, alerts, new pronouncements, submissions and other relevant financial reporting information. Each issue also includes highlights of important developments.
If you don’t currently receive our Monthly Roundup, you can register to be added to our distribution list.