Life at Deloitte
Deloitte Private Young Achievers Program
Are you a first year student looking for the opportunity to jump start your career?
Our Deloitte Private Young Achievers program (offered in Sydney only) gives you the opportunity to work flexibly while you are studying to complete your degree, enabling you to gain real business and client experience before you graduate!
Our Young Achievers Program offers:
- Flexible part-time and full-time study whilst working
- The opportunity to fast track your development through on-the-job learning
- Career mentoring and coaching from experienced professionals
- On-the-job training to build your business knowledge and skills
- Allowances for text books and union fees
- Bonuses for outstanding results throughout your degree
- The opportunity to secure your future
Can I apply?
To apply to this unique and valuable learning opportunity you must be:
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Studying in your first year of university
- Available to commence working in July 2015, at least 4 days a week
- Studying a degree that will enable you to enrol in the Chartered Accountants Program once completed. Find out more about where in Deloitte matches your degree.
To apply for our Deloitte Private Young Achievers Program please click here