Life at Deloitte
Accounting Cadetship Program
Are you a first year student looking for the opportunity to jump start your career?
An amazing opportunity for first year accounting students to work at Deloitte and gain valuable real world experience.
Our Young Achievers Cadetship Program offers:
- Flexible part-time and full-time study whilst working
- The opportunity to fast track your development through on-the-job learning
- Career mentoring and coaching from experienced professionals
- Allowances for text books and union fees
- Bonuses for outstanding results throughout your degree
- The opportunity to secure your future
- The opportunity to work within our Deloitte Private team.
Can I apply?
To apply to this unique and valuable learning opportunity you must be:
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Studying in your first year of university in 2018
- Available to commence working in July 2018, at least 4 days a week
- Studying a degree that will enable you to enrol in the Chartered Accountants Program once completed.
You will be required to work 4 days a week from July - December. From January - June you will commit full time to your studies.
This program is offered in Sydney, Perth and Melbourne.
Applications will open for the 2018 Program in February 2018
Applications are closed