International Students has been saved
Life at Deloitte
At Deloitte, with over 200,000 employees globally in 153 countries, it’s natural that we appreciate the value diversity can bring to our organisation. We aim to inspire and encourage all our people to be successful no matter what their culture or background.
Deloitte Australia* accepts applications for our graduate and vacation programs from students who do not yet hold Australian permanent residency.
If you are in this category, you must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- you must currently reside lawfully in Australia
- you will currently be or have studied a relevant degree
- you will have studied this degree for at least two years in Australia
- you will have completed an approved English Language test and prove that you have reached ‘Superior English’ as set by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Form/Immi-FAQs/how-can-i-prove-i-have-superior-english)
- If you hold a passport from the UK, USA, Canada or the Republic of Ireland you are not required to provide evidence of English Language Proficiency (which is in line with immigration requirements)
- you agree to lodge an application immediately upon finishing your degree and prior to your start date with Deloitte for either the Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485 - either the Graduate or Post-Study Work Stream) or the Subclass 189 Skilled - Independent if you do not already hold one of these visas.
Please note that Deloitte will be unable to provide any assistance in obtaining either the Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485) or the Subclass 189 Skilled - Independent Visa. You will be responsible for independently applying for and obtaining the relevant visa and this will be a condition of your employment.
* All Australian offices except Canberra, where Australian citizenship is required.