People & Performance Careers has been saved
Life at Deloitte
People & Performance Careers
Our goal is to become the standout professional firm for people management.
Our underlying philosophy is that it is the responsibility of the firm’s partners and line professionals to manage their people, with P&P playing a critical role in providing the firm with the strategy and support to attract, develop, engage and retain talented people.
"Every single day really is different and working with such dynamic people internally makes my role of explaining our employee value proposition to potential talent just that much easier"
- Alexandra Sinclair, Talent Acquisition Manager, Sydney
The People and Performance (P&P) strategies seek to create the ‘only @ Deloitte’ employee experience and ensure our people strategy is leading edge.
Our People strategies are:
- Shape the future workplace
- Diversity as a competitive advantage
- Drive capability and performance
- Talent acquisition
- Innovate to differentiate
- Foster brightest talent
"In my time at Deloitte I have worked in exciting and challenging client facing and non-client facing roles in very different areas of the business. I have had leaders that have truly recognised the value of diversity of skills and have been incredibly supportive in mentoring, coaching and investing in me. I truly believe that I wouldn't have been able to replicate my career at Deloitte anywhere else."
- Emily Fraser, Manager, People & Performance
The national P&P team is structured into four sub-teams:
- The Talent Acquisition and Mobility team supports Deloitte’s current and future resourcing needs by actively seeking out the best talent in the market - at both student and more experienced levels. The team employs innovative sourcing strategies to identify and attract talent from the external market, as well as offering sophisticated internal and global mobility programs to maximise internal opportunities for our people.
- The Talent Development and Diversity team supports our Signal “Continuously Grow and Improve” by focusing on the development of our people. The team offers a combination of mandatory and self-select programs spanning all levels of the firm, with a focus on innovative experiential programs and technology solutions to support ‘on the go’ learning wherever practical. A number of talent development programs are also in place to support people as they progress through the firm. Our national diversity programs are also managed within this team.
- The Service Line and Regional team are HR business partners who focus on a particular client group - either a service line, or a region. This team maintains a very close relationship with their client group and supports them with the broad spectrum of people issues.
- The Talent Advisory and Solutions team provide specialist advice, strategic & operational support to the P&P team in the areas of employee relations, workplace health and safety, performance and remuneration, talent systems and analytics as well as providing transactional services and a strong focus on continuous improvement.
"Only at Deloitte could my role as a People and Performance Manager provide me the opportunity to lead a talented and diverse team of practitioners in designing and implementing change that will direct the shape of Deloitte’s future workforce."
- Susan Bevan, Manager, Sydney