Agribusiness Service Offerings | Deloitte Timor-Leste | Consumer Business has been added to your bookmarks.
From paddock to plate, profitably
The agribusiness landscape is continually changing driven by a combination of global and local pressures. Issues include: food security, foreign interest in our farmland, local competition for natural resources, fluctuating commodity prices, the high dollar and an ageing farmer population.
Deloitte recognises the importance of agriculture, economically and as a critical resource for a growing global population, in Australia and globally.
Deloitte’s Agribusiness Advisory team produces a fortnightly newsletter, the Agribusiness Bulletin that focuses on the national and local industry as well as cross-industry insights and trends.
If you don’t already receive this publication, you can subscribe here.
We welcome any questions or comments about issues you would like to see covered in the future.
Our integrated offering to Agribusiness extends across audit and assurance, consulting, corporate finance, corporate restructuring, digital services, forensic services, insolvency, risk services and tax.
Our services for the agribusiness sector includes:
- Transactional support
- Improved understanding of cash flows and working capital needs
- Financial and operational dashboards to assist with ongoing management
- Solutions to improve performance and grow the business sustainably
- Consideration of assets, cash flows and operational plans
- Tax and statutory compliance requirements
- Sourcing and procurement
- Integrated cost reduction
- Supply chain planning and optimisation