Performance has been saved
Issue 11, May 2013
A triannual topical for investment management professionals
In this edition, we bring you articles concerning regulatory challenges such as European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive’s (AIFMD) remuneration aspects and financial transaction tax, growth trends in Brazil’s pension market and insurance linked securities and perspectives on distribution activities of wealth managers, the concept of a universal management company, as well as solutions to optimise trade management cycles.
- Optimisation of the trade management cycle in the investment industry
- The challenges of the private pension market in view of low interest rates and their impact on the investment market in Brazil
- FOCUS! - A new trend in the international supervisory approach
- Insurance linked securities - Showcasing the convergence of traditional reinsurance with capital markets
- Confessions of an IT Manager
- Changing distribution models for the New Affluent Wealth Management client
- Universal ManCo
- Tax controversies and the family office - An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
- Meeting the retirement challenge
- New approaches and solutions for the financial services industry.
- EMIR Key business impacts for asset managers.
- The AIFMD Investment Funds’ performance and Financial Transactions Tax - An equation with multiple unknowns.
- AIFMD Remuneration.