Interviews for Directors’ Alert 2014
Hear directly from our business leaders
The fifth edition of the Global Center for Corporate Governance’s Directors' Alert, an annual publication examining some of the top challenges likely to face companies and their boards of directors in 2014, focuses on governance topics such as innovation, technology, productivity, strategy, leadership, regulation, and diversity. Each article includes questions that board directors may ask to further explore these challenges with their own boards, as well as additional resources, and input from Deloitte subject matter experts across the globe.
Read the in-depth interviews with our Deloitte subject matter experts. Click on any of the topics below for a deeper dive on the corporate governance issues shared in our 2014 Directors’ Alert.
- Innovation: How cutting-edge is your organization?
- Technology: What threats does cyber-crime pose to your organization?
- Productivity: Do better, not necessarily just more.
- Strategy: Volatility goes beyond economic considerations.
- Growth strategies: Where is your organization headed?
- Leadership: Developing tomorrow’s leaders.
- Regulation and compliance: Ensuring compliance in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Integrated reporting: Are you telling the whole story?
- Taxation: Could tax be dangerous to your brand’s health?
- Board composition: Balancing diversity and expertise to maximize board effectiveness.