Online data rooms
Taking the complexity out of your business transactions
Deloitte’s Online data room is an Australian-hosted document management solution which enables you to take control of your M&A process. It provides document security, searching, reporting, Q&A functionality and is purpose built to streamline the document management process for any business transaction.
The Deloitte Online data room applies secure technology to share your transaction documents among any number of parties and control who can access them. Rights management security can be individually applied to all documents, with features such as dynamic watermarking and document saving, editing and viewing restrictions via a simple ‘tick’ and ‘un-tick’ user interface.
What does it do?
Deloitte’s Online data room is for any organisation which requires the distribution of information in a secure and timely manner to multiple collaborating parties.
Who is it for?
- Fast setup: Within hours your data room is available for you to begin loading your documents
- User interface: Simple, intuitive and customisable to your brand
- Improved reach: An Online data room improves reach to potential bidders when used for a business transaction
- Accountability: Activity in the Online data room can be managed and measured to get the best results
- Accessibility: Data is accessible to bidders no matter where they are located
- Technology: Your data is hosted in Australia and available 24/7 offering you speed, safety and compliance
- Security: ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) and SAS 70 Type II (ISAE 3402, soon) compliant; giving you a high level of confidence that your documents are secure.
What benefits does it offer?