At Deloitte Analytics, we understand how managing input costs efficiently is critical for a healthy bottom line.
Our team takes a multifaceted approach to strategic procurement, which includes:
- Analysing supplier spend to find cost savings
- Identifying collusion between suppliers and buyers or employees
- Identifying ghost suppliers, duplicate suppliers, supplier overpayments, inappropriate administrator access and altered payee arrangements
- Recovering overpayments to suppliers and the ATO, such as GST
- Reviewing agreed terms and conditions compliance with services such as utilities (power, gas and electricity).
We also specialise in strategic procurement services such as:
- Identifying economies of scale by consolidating purchasing
- Optimising relationships with suppliers
- Minimising the risks of fraud and conflicts of interest.
Contact Mark Woodley, Partner - Deloitte Analytics.