Lead Partner, Audit & Assurance
24 Mitchell Street
Professional and Academic Qualifications:
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Member of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) with Honours, The University of Adelaide
- Registered Company Auditor.
Cheryl is a Partner in charge of Timor’s Audit and Assurance Division. Having commenced working at Deloitte in January 2004, Cheryl has over 16 yeas experience working on audit engagements and providing accounting advice to listed public and private entities and larger multi-nationals. Cheryl has worked in the following sectors:
- Public sector, including Power & Utilities
- Mining and mining services
- Consumer Business and Agribusiness
- Oil & Gas.
Cheryl is the Engagement Partner responsible for:
Banco Nacional do Commercio de Timor-Leste (BNCTL), Heineken Timor-Leste, Viettel (Telemor), the g&+ Secretariat and Ministry of Finance.
Cheryl is also the partner responsible for delivery of audit services to the Northern Territory Auditor-General. Under this contract, Deloitte have provided financial statement audits, to a number of Northern Territory Government Departments, Agencies and related entities.
Other general experience includes audit clients operating across multiple industries such as Power & Utilities, Mining service, Oil & gas and Defence for a number of years.