Accounting and Financial Reporting Advisory
Our Accounting Advisory teams of professionals provide value-added accounting and financial reporting advisory services. We combine quantitative skills, deep technical accounting and project management experience in a single dedicated team serving our audit and non-audit clients across a variety of industry groups.
Advisory Services for Transition to and Implementation of Turkish Financial Reporting Standards («TFRS»)
- Preparing a detailed TFRS implementation plan and providing support throughout the transformation process,
- Evaluating of the potential impacts of TFRS on financial statements and distributable profit,
- Analysing of the impacts of TFRS on specific area and processes such as treasury, taxes, finance, technology and valuation,
- Designing a TFRS chart of account,
- Performing transition to TFRS through ERP system,
- Providing generic and company specific TFRS trainings.
Financial Reporting Services
- Accounting implementation advisory in complex and specific areas (derivate instruments, goodwill, valuation, etc.)
- Supporting in adoption and implementation of new or updated accounting standards/regulations
- Providing temporary engagement (full-time / part-time) of a professional(s) from our company in the finance or accounting department of organizations.
- Preparing of financial statements and other financial information,
- Providing training to update employees in various accounting standards,
- Assessing post-merger/acquisition reporting requirements and implementing related processes necessary to fulfill these requirements,
- Reporting advisory services to assist the Initial Public Offering (IPO) Process
- Auditing of non-financial data (e.g., stocktaking/inventory counting, audit of information such as number of ads published in social media)
- Assisting our clients to ensure that they are in compliance with reporting requirements of regulatory authorities such as CMB and EMRA,
- Preparing of annual reports in compliance with Turkish Commercial Code.
Industry analysis and target company identification, preliminary analysis
Formulating of a roadmap for IPO, and support of companies’ needs throughout the IPO process
Temporary Personnel Supply Service
Supplying of temporary staff for finance or accounting departments of companies