“2014 Global Risk Survey - Reputation Risk”
What’s your company’s reputation worth? If the more than 300 business executives who participated in our global study on reputation risk are correct, a company’s reputation should be managed like a priceless asset and protected as if it’s a matter of life and death, because from a business and career perspective, that’s exactly what it is.
Deloitte's new survey report examines how companies view and manage reputational threats and opportunities, featuring in-depth, insightful interviews with executives from leading global companies.
Explore the survey results to understand:
- What risks are the primary drivers of reputation risk – and how prepared
- companies are to deal with them
- Who are the most important stakeholders for managing reputation risk
- How companies are both overconfident and underconfident about reputation risk
- Where companies are focusing their efforts – today and in the future