Blockchain: A revolutionary change or not?
Blockchain is the technology designed to make transactions (or data) more secure by recording the information in not just one location, but over a network of computers, making it tougher to tamper with.
Access the report from download section to know about following topics:
- History of Blockchain
- What is Blockchain Technology?
- Blockchain Transaction Overview
- Blockchain Use Cases in Financial Services Industry
- Blockchain Use Cases across Technology, Media and Telecom Sectors
- Potential Challenges to Mainstream Adoption of Blockchain