Phase I Application now open has been saved
Phase I Application now open
Congratulations on taking the first step to becoming one of Trinidad & Tobago’s Best Managed Companies!
This phase of the application process is simple and quick to complete. Applicants submit a short survey to determine eligibility to participate
To save, return to and continue your application at a later date, please note that a DPASS account on DeloitteDex needs to be completed. Download the Deloitte DPASS Account Guidance document provided on the right.
You’ll be required to enter basic company details to ensure eligibility for the program.
2019 Trinidad & Tobago Best Managed applications will be available online from 23rd May.
Please note that all submissions must be made online via the secure application portal on or before 30th June 2019.
Note: Hard copy and/or pdf applications are not permitted. Applications must be completed through the online platform.
The parties and program co-ordinators agree to be bound by the terms of Schedule A with respect to any Confidential Information exchanged in connection with the Program (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information shall not be deemed to include personal information as further defined below. The parties acknowledge that certain information collected by or on behalf of the Program is personal information, as defined by The Data Protection Act 2011 (Trinidad & Tobago), which can limit opportunities to collect, use and disclose such information. Each party hereby confirms that collection, use, storage, disclosure, disposal and other handling of personal information by its employees and agents, in relation to activities undertaken pursuant to this Agreement, including access and use of applications and systems that support the Program, will be in accordance with the requirements of The Data Protection Act 2011 (Trinidad & Tobago), as amended from time to time, where applicable, and the specific consents and authorizations that govern relationships between applicants, and their associated contacts, and the Program.
Schedule A: “Confidential Information” means all non-public information of a party in any verbal, recorded, written or other form, including but not limited to: trade secrets, inventions and confidential knowledge; information concerning the party or its subsidiaries or affiliates; information concerning the business, processes, procedures, technology, customers, potential customers or suppliers of the party or its subsidiaries and affiliates (including but not limited to customer records and lists of customers or suppliers); and any software, documentation or data of a party or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
1. Such Confidential Information shall be held in confidence by the Receiving Party (Best Managed Companies Program).
2. This Agreement shall not constitute any representation, warranty or guarantee to the Receiving Party by the Disclosing Party with respect to the Confidential Information. The Disclosing Party makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the Confidential Information and the Disclosing Party shall not be held liable for any errors or omissions in the Confidential Information or the use or the results of the Confidential Information.
3. The Receiving Party shall not use the Confidential Information in any manner except as reasonably required for the Best Managed Companies Program.
4. The Receiving Party shall use all reasonable efforts to protect the Confidential Information and to keep it confidential. The Receiving Party acknowledges that the unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information will cause harm to Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party shall not directly or indirectly disclose, allow access to, transmit or transfer the Confidential Information to a third party without the Disclosing Party's prior written consent. The Receiving Party shall disclose the Confidential Information only to those of its partners, employees, sponsors and judges that are have distinct roles as co-ordinators, coaches and judges, who need to know the Confidential Information for the Program.
5. The Confidential Information shall not be copied, reproduced in any form or stored in a retrieval system or data base by the Receiving Party without the prior written consent of the Disclosing Party, except for such copies and storage as may reasonably be required internally by the Receiving Party for the Program. All copies shall contain the same proprietary notices of the Disclosing Party that may appear on the original Confidential Information.