Deloitte named a leader in SAP Services Wave for Asia Pacific by independent research firm
New York, NY, 15 September 2015 – Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Deloitte member firms (Deloitte) have been named a Leader in SAP Services for Asia Pacific by Forrester Research, Inc. in their report entitled The Forrester Wave™: SAP Service Providers in Asia Pacific, Q2 2015.
Forrester’s Wave is a 34-criteria evaluation of SAP services providers in Asia Pacific, which Forrester used to identify the 10 most significant service providers in the region. Forrester’s intended purpose of the report is to provide detailed findings about “where they stand in relation to each other to help the region’s application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals identify and select the right partner for their future SAP service needs.” The report notes: “The SAP services market is growing because more Asia Pacific (AP) organizations see service partners as a way to address application-related challenges. This growth is in large part due to the fact that application development and delivery (AD&D) professionals increasingly trust SAP service providers to act as strategic partners and advisors.”
Specifically for Deloitte, Forrester notes “Deloitte's world-class business consulting and advisory capabilities position it as a strong partner for business transformation initiatives.”
“We believe being recognized as an SAP leader in the Asia Pacific region underscores our commitment to helping clients address their challenges on a global scale,” said Jan Waals, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP in the US, and Global SAP Alliance Lead. “For organizations based in the region or operating in the region, Deloitte delivers comprehensive solutions that leverage SAP® technology to solve today’s most pressing business problems and deliver results that matter.”
Additional findings from Forrester's Wave:
- “Deloitte's world-class business consulting and advisory capabilities position it as a strong partner for business transformation initiatives.”
- “While the company does not have the geographic footprint of some of its larger peers in the region, its SAP service portfolio spans the entire spectrum from consulting to managed services.”
- “In Australia, it focuses on the public sector, energy and natural resources, and financial services and insurance verticals.”
- “Deloitte delivers business knowledge, deep industry expertise, robust implementation methodologies, and innovation capabilities around new technologies via Deloitte Digital.”
- “Deloitte has an ambitious plan to grow its operations across all major Asia Pacific geographies through 2020. It plans to focus on verticals including automotive, retail, and life sciences.”
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 220,000 professionals are committed to making an impact that matters.