Deloitte named a global leader in Customer-Facing Service Operations Consulting by ALM Intelligence
NEW YORK, NY, 13 September, 2016 — Deloitte is pleased to announce that ALM Intelligence has named it a global leader in Customer-Facing Service Operations Consulting. In the report entitled Customer-Facing Service Operations Consulting 2016, ALM Intelligence notes, “To remain competitive amid shifts in markets and technology that are empowering customers, companies need to become more consumer-centric by not only delivering the right customer experience, but also doing so consistently.”
“Customer operations effectiveness and efficiency directly maps to clients’ bottom lines. To support this business reality, we’ve built a team of specialists and comprehensive capabilities to address the entire customer-facing business footprint in order to help clients generate value and competitive differentiation through their customer operations,” said Andy Haas, Deloitte Global Customer Operations Leader.
Specifically for Deloitte, ALM Intelligence highlights, “By interweaving multiple methods drawn from across its customer, digital, innovation, and broader transformation-oriented capabilities, Deloitte delivers the broadest capabilities in this competency area. The firm is also at the forefront in helping clients deploy digital technologies to transform service operations.”
The report lays out the opportunities and challenges for Customer-Facing Service Operations Consulting providers focusing on market trends, client spending trends, and the provider landscape, and includes profiles of select key firms.
- “Deloitte delivers customer-facing service operations consulting through its Customer Operations practice, which is part of its larger Customer, Digital, and Business Transformation offerings that cover strategy, operations, human capital, and technology.”
- “The firm’s approach to the competency area focuses on helping clients reimagine their customer operations to be more customer-centric in the context of the shift toward omni-channel business models and better integrate the front and back-offices to deliver this customer-centricity.”
- “Deloitte likes to start in the C-suite to prioritize the essential capabilities required to deliver competitive differentiation. The firm’s “Greenhouse” offsite executive lab is a key resource it uses to convene client stakeholders and focus and frame discussions that result in consensus on these capability tradeoffs.”
- “The firm also draws on topic, market, and industry experts together with outside business leaders who have faced similar issues to inform the design of a transformed customer engagement. The core of Deloitte’s service delivery process revolves around its Customer Operating Model method for aligning the strategy, customer experience, channels, talent, processes, operations, and enabling technology to better integrate the front and back offices and to ultimately deliver customer and business value. To support its service delivery, the firm deploys a mix of tools, ranging from maturity models to operational playbooks and accelerators such as business cases, roadmaps, analytics, and operational enablers.”
- “In addition, the firm augments its offering with capabilities obtained through several acquisitions and alliances, including Monitor’s Doblin affiliate for innovation, a partnership with Medallia for real-time customer satisfaction tracking, its LRA affiliate for customer experience measurement, and Banyan Branch affiliate for social media analytics and strategy.”
- “The firm is also at the forefront in helping clients deploy digital technologies to transform service operations.”
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 225,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.