Key performance indicators (KPIs) and balanced scorecards (BSCs)
- Produce a mechanism for managing corporate strategic goals
- Establish a systematic approach to producing corporate targets
- Develop a system of indicators covering all targets set by management
- Ensure the appropriate controls for goal achievement so they are reached on time and in full
- Align management decisions with long-term company goals
- Establish a mechanism to choose the most effective projects for meeting set goals
Goals and Challenges
Deloitte offers a full range of services for designing and implementing balanced scorecard and KPI systems, and for preparing recommendations on a management motivation system based on KPIs.
- We will support you at each stage of the BSC implementation process - diagnostics, development, implementation, testing of setup, and automation, right up to the launch of the system;
- We use the Enterprise Value Map™ (EVM) to develop BSC and KPI systems. EVM is a tool for creating BSCs aimed at value creation, which makes the most of Deloitte’s global experience in various industries;
- In addition, when developing KPIs and BSCs, we hold training and strategic sessions for managers and employees.
BSCs and KPIs help bring the following changes to a company:
- Efficient control system for the implementation of key strategic changes;
- Introduction of a clear and simple methodology for reporting effectiveness and efficiency of staff and management performance, presented in accordance with strategic indicators and measures to evaluate relationships;
- Establishment of key targets for managers of departments, branches, offices, business units and subsidiaries to work towards;
- A fully-trained, proactive and motivated team that share the vision of the company;
- A higher quality of corporate culture founded on carefully formulated values and priorities.
How your business will benefit