Advisory for career aspirants
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte. In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than an authorised official of Deloitte is permitted to confirm any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution. If you have queries about the veracity of a job offer you have received which relates to Deloitte or would like to report a fraud with regard to job offers with Deloitte, please visit us at www.integrityhelp.com.