Changing lives, investing where it matters
Community Involvement drives measurable change in our communities, inspires our actions as societal leaders, and instills great pride in knowing that what we do best–applying our skills and experience–accelerates positive, societal impact.
Making an impact that matters in our communities
At Deloitte, we seek to make a positive and enduring social impact in the communities where we work and live. Our Corporate Citizenship program is based on the belief that when we apply the same commitment, talent and teamwork, that we use to serve our clients, to help people in need, we can make a significant difference to our communities.
Through volunteerism, skills-based as well as traditional, pro bono work, and fund-raising we offer you opportunities to pursue a sense of purpose and well-being by investing in communities.
Other ways to get involved
- Impact Day: Impact Day gives our professionals the opportunity to invest an entire workday to help local communities through skills-based and traditional volunteer projects. On this one day, outreach activities are carried out in more than 500 locations.
- Volunteering: Deloitte professionals lead projects in our communities all year round, focusing on mentoring children and young adults at non-profits and educational institutions with their academics and soft skills.
- Employee Giving Program: Our professionals monetarily support non-profits, educational institutions or specific causes listed under the program. Contributions are made either as one-time donations or through the year round.
- Strategic Donations: Deloitte makes targeted, meaningful investments in large transformational projects that have produced proven outcomes in academic excellence and employability.
- Deloitte Center for Leadership and Community: We help non-profits and educational institutions improve their skills and achieve higher potential by sharing knowledge through capacity-building programs.
- Pro Bono Services: We leverage our intellectual capital to help strengthen non-profits’ capabilities, processes and operations, with a focus on their long-term sustainability.