About the Senior Partner and Chief Executive role has been saved
About the Senior Partner and Chief Executive role
The role within our leadership and governance
Richard Houston is Senior Partner and Chief Executive of Deloitte in the UK and of Deloitte North and South Europe, the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. He sits on the Deloitte Global Executive.
Richard has played a pivotal role in bringing Deloitte NSE together, uniting operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Malta, the Middle East, the Nordics, Switzerland and the UK.
He is responsible for connecting the breadth and depth of capabilities of over 55,000 people and 3,000 partners to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and our communities.
The responsibilities of the UK Senior Partner and Chief Executive fall under five principal headings:
- Strategy – Leading the development and execution of the strategy of the firm
- Clients – Delivering a differentiated market leading client experience across all segments of our market
- Financial Performance – Delivering a strong financial performance and safeguarding the financial resilience of the business
- Talent – Attracting and retaining the best talent
- Quality - Maintaining the highest level of quality and ensuring compliance with regulatory and legal requirements across all dimensions of the firm.