Strategy & Operations
For the leaders
Professionals in this field are among the most talented. If you’re good enough to join Strategy & Operations, you’ll be trusted by our clients to help them make the most important decisions they have to make. These are the kinds of choices that change the way an organisation works and drives their future successes. You’ll be joining a team that stands out for its top-four-firm strength and reach, coupled with its boutique-style entrepreneurial thinking.
Your professional experience
- You’ll help major clients make radical changes to their business, so that they become more efficient and effective across the board.
- Advise clients on the financial aspects of their company’s operation. Which means everything from examining their financial data to advising on how best to report financial information.
- Become a strategy expert, advising on everything from pricing to digital strategy, performance improvement to growth.
- Find smart ways to cut costs and maintain service levels by suggesting major operational changes to improving processes.
- Manage the supply chain; help launch new products and transform businesses with smart sourcing, manufacturing and commodity management solutions.
Explore our latest apprenticeship opportunitiesSearch and apply
Big, exciting new ideas that help our clients succeed. Whatever your particular specialism, that’s what you’ll be delivering. And you’re likely to advise some of the largest, most successful organisations in the world. So you’ll need to be as confident as you are ingenious.
Business Model Transformation
Improving the overall operating model of an organisation in order to deliver on strategic objectives and drive commercial performance.
For a role in Business Model Transformation apply for Consulting - Strategy & Operations.
Advising the Chief Financial Officer on how to develop and execute their strategy. This includes how to run their department and transform their key processes.
For a role in Finance apply for Consulting - Strategy & Operations.
Using strategy tools and techniques to help clients make the choices that will help stretch and sharpen their ambition.
For a role in Strategy apply for Consulting - Strategy & Operations.
Identifying opportunities for process simplification, operating cost reduction and service improvement to improve the quality of service delivery.
For a role in Service Operations apply for Consulting - Strategy & Operations.
Improving supply chain operations and the overall operating model of an organisation in order to deliver on strategic objectives and support performance.
For a role in Supply Chain apply for Consulting - Strategy & Operations.
Your training & development
You’ll get to work with and learn from some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the industry. And benefit from an extensive training programme that’s unique to Deloitte. Find out more