Life at Deloitte
Internal Services - Shared Services Organisation
Our support team is known as Internal Services and the scope of their activities covers every one of our UK offices. The department is split into seven distinct areas: Human Resources, Go To Market, Finance & Legal, Shared Services, National Quality and Risk Management (NQRM), IT Services and Property & Corporate Services. The department is home to some 2,000 professionals who live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Our Shared Services Organisation department recruits into the following areas:
Our Customer Services team provide a number of key services including:
- Service Desk: the first point of contact for partner, employee, supplier and customer Finance, HR and IT related queries.
- Central Room Booking Desk: Responsible for managing room bookings and hospitality.
- Switchboard: Responsible for all incoming call operations
- Training & Knowledge: Responsible for training creation and delivery (professional, technical and soft skills).
Explore our latest opportunitiesSearch and apply
Our Operations team support all partner and employee processes including:
- Hire to Retire (H2R): A broad range of specialist HR teams supporting all elements of the Partner and employee lifecycle. Getting colleagues onboard, looking after their health and wellbeing, advising managers and Partners across the firm on the best course of action to take, dealing with benefits – you name it, these highly skilled teams do it. It is home to our Transactional Services, Lifecycle, Onboarding and HR Advisory teams.
- Record to Report (R2R): Range of services includes reporting and MI.
- Purchase to Pay (P2P): Range of services includes expense management and invoice payments.
- SAP Administration: Range of services includes maintaining SAP administration and reporting.
- Contact to Cash (C2C): Range of services includes cash payments and managing client data.
The Pensions Team is responsible for all aspects of administration of Pensions and Life Assurance for partners and employees. Ensuring compliance with pension regulations, auto-enrolment, payment of contributions and governance of the firm’s Trustee boards and Governance Committees. In addition, the team is involved with one to one meetings with partners and employees, liaison with investment providers and administrators and correspondence with employees and former employees.
Deloitte’s in-house tax team is responsible for providing tax advisory and compliance services to the Firm, covering:
- Preparation of Personal Tax returns for partners, former partners of Deloitte LLP and their families
- Ensuring that the UK firm is compliant with all overseas tax obligations, including corporate tax, employee income tax and VAT, arising from UK staff working overseas
- Preparation of UK tax returns for our globally mobile partners and employees, including both long term assignees and short term project workers
- UK Benefits reporting for Deloitte staff and employer compliance issues
- Responsible for all UK Business/Corporate tax obligations arising on the Firm, its subsidiaries and partners
- Providing services to overseas Deloitte member firms in respect of their own UK tax obligations
- VAT compliance