The Pathfinders Programme
You’ll earn a competitive salary during all your placements and receive annual bursaries too. We’ll also give you all the guidance and mentorship you need to realise your potential.
How does it work?
After finishing your A-Levels, you’ll take a gap year before going to university. Nine months of this will be spent on a fully paid placement in one of our technology skills focused teams. This will give you the opportunity to learn, train and develop core skills that will be invaluable for your future career.
Then every summer you’re at university you’ll rejoin your team for a four-week placement. The training and work you do during this time will complement what you’re studying at university and give you the chance to put new skills into practice.
If you graduate with at least a 2:1 and perform well during your time with us, you’ll go straight into our Graduate Scheme, having already amassed a total of around two years’ experience, developed an impressive skillset and built an excellent network of contacts.
What’s in it for you?
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Annual bursaries
- Mentorship, support and guidance
- Fast progression on a structured career path
- Market-leading salary and benefits
- Live project experience from day one
- An unrivalled client list
- The chance to collaborate with an international network of experts
- Focus on ideas and innovation
- Technical and business skills training
- Lifelong learning & development throughout your career
- Agile working options
- Opportunities to develop your career in any direction, anywhere in the world
- Time off to make a difference in your community
- A great social life
- Support from ten diversity networks
What are the benefits?
- Market-leading pay*
- Variable pay schemes that allow us to credit you for any work you do ‘above and beyond’
- Annual bursaries
- Pro rata holiday during your 9-month placement
- Life assurance
- Occupational sick pay
- Personal accident insurance
- Mobile phone business calls
- NUS Card
Where can you work?
We have many Deloitte offices across the UK and Offshore. During Pathfinder, you'll be based in our London office.
Who can join
You don’t need any special qualifications to be considered for the programme and you don’t have to have studied any digital or technology-based subjects at A-Level. All we ask is that you’re hungry, driven and want to pursue a career in technology or digital.
How you will develop?
Our lifelong tailored approach means you’ll continue to progress throughout your career. During your placements, you’ll get everything you need to thrive and grow, with advice and support as well as the invaluable experience that comes with working on live projects.
- Extensive induction programme
- Best practice learning approaches
- Diverse training methods to suit all learning styles: simulations, residential training courses, online, classroom-based, and learning from your live projects.
- Career development workshops
- Access to 4,000 e-learning courses on Skillsoft platform
- Support all the way: from mentors and buddies
- A dedicated learning team
- Regular feedback to help you stay on track and plan your future