Student opportunities in Enabling Functions has been saved
Student opportunities in Enabling Functions
This is your chance to play a vital role in helping us deliver important projects for some of the largest and most exciting clients in the world. Our success is driven by our people, and in our Enabling Functions team, you can be a real part of this success.
Why work in Enabling Functions?
By working in Enabling Functions, you’ll be responsible for bringing out the best in our people by giving them the support they need to perform at the highest level. By helping our team make the most of the latest technological innovations, your work can have real far-reaching impact across the business. And you’ll have lots of opportunities to realise your potential too, with the chance to learn new skills and take your career in a direction that really plays to your strengths.
Explore your Options:
Central Audit & Cardiff Delivery Centre
What we do
Our Entry level Apprenticeship Scheme provides support to our client-facing employees, and their need to provide outstanding quality services. You will be hands-on from the beginning, it’s all about completing research, administrative and project manager tasks. You’ll get the opportunity to work with some of our most influential clients and become the guru of the subject. This is currently available in our Cardiff and Newcastle Centres of Excellence.
By joining the apprenticeship scheme, you will be exposed to multiple exciting projects and help your mentors to bring them to life. You’ll launch your career at one of the top four consulting firms, and study towards your Level 3 and 4 AAT qualification.
Business Risk & Security Management
What we do
The QRM team ensures we manage our business with integrity. This includes developing and managing assurance and business risk frameworks, anti-money laundering, addressing any conflicts of interest amongst clients and maintaining our independence from them, ensuring we’re compliant with regulations and managing the security of our people.
You will be responsible for enabling the firm to do business, while proactively managing risk to protect our clients, people, assets and data. This apprenticeship enables you to experience both depth and breadth of risk and security within the business, enabling you to make an informed decision about your future career. This scheme is a rotational program, with time spent gaining experience and understanding of key areas of the firm:
- Financial Crime
- Personal and Firm Independence
- Deloitte Business and Security
- Strategy and Operations
- Contentious Matters
- Two Service Line rotations alongside associated Risk Teams
Technology & Digital Services
What we do
The Technology and Digital Services (TDS) team is at the centre of managing the full spectrum of technology platforms, tools and services for Deloitte. Acting as a trusted partner with our internal colleagues, we provide strategic advice for all technology needs, enabling collaborative, secure and agile ways of working in the UK. From managing our IT infrastructure, improving cyber security to developing innovative digital platforms, our approach is to co-create solutions with our colleagues to unlock the benefits technology can bring to the firm.
You’ll get to work with and learn from some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the industry. Each of our TDS functions offers fascinating engagements, inspirational colleagues, and every opportunity to explore, develop and grow:
- Cyber Security: You will work in a continuously evolving dynamic sector at the heart of the technology industry. In collaboration with wider business functions and IT colleagues, you will support them to allow the business to operate securely, as part of the wider information security team.
- Business Intelligence (BI) and Integration Services: You'll work with market-leading enterprise technologies as a member of a diverse, motivated, multi-disciplinary team who are engaged in a wide portfolio of projects.
- IT Enterprise Architecture: Be part of a high performing team supporting the ideation and demand creation phase of the business investment lifecycle, progressing the current and target state architectures and roadmaps across business architecture, applications, data, cloud and on-premises hosting, workplace technologies, digital workplace and collaboration.