For the bold
We help clients with everything from buying and selling property for investment to preparing planning applications and managing commercial real estate. Because we combine property expertise with financial and business advice, we can offer truly integrated solutions. This innovative approach, plus a depth of knowledge that spans all sectors, is unequalled in the market.
Your professional experience
- Be part of a team that offers strategic advice to some of the UK’s most prominent developers and public sector agencies on projects of national significance
- Work with high profile clients and project teams tasked with producing high-quality deliverables
- Opportunity to influence national policy across sectors as varied as health, transport, energy, funding and finance, and local government
- Supporting on post-merger integrations of property portfolios and corporate real estate management teams in the financial services industry
- Offered significant support in preparing for RTPI APC (and RICS if required) from our in-house APC accredited assessor
Explore our latest student opportunitiesopen in new window Search and apply
Real Estate is an area that’s wide open for you to develop the career you choose. You can specialise in a particular service or industry, or advise more broadly on property.
In this challenging and diverse area, you’ll get to work on all kinds of construction schemes with every type of developer. Find out more
You’ll advise a huge range of clients on everything from buying and selling property for investment, to sourcing finance, to structuring commercial transactions. Helping them make the right decisions to achieve their commercial ambitions. Delve deeper
Working closely with specialist teams, you’ll deliver best-practice planning services. For every kind of scheme and client: commercial to cultural, retail to residential, landowner to local government, simple to super-complex. See the big picture
In simple terms, this is about advising on the costs involved in property. You’ll be part of team that’s delivering some of the largest and most challenging projects in the UK. Discover more
Your training & development
As well as your professional exams, you’ll get to work with and learn from some of the most talented and experienced professionals in the industry. You’ll also benefit from an extensive training programme that’s unique to Deloitte.