Stunning Deloitte success at the 2016 Management Consultancies Association Awards has been added to Bookmarks.
Stunning Deloitte success at the 2016 Management Consultancies Association Awards
We are delighted that Deloitte has won seven MCA awards and been 'Highly Commended' in four other categories.
The MCA awards recognise the value of consulting and celebrate how clients and consultants are working together to achieve the best results. Deloitte’s impressive total, more than any other consultancy, covers a whole range of consultancy services, including strategy, customer engagement, change management, HR, digital & technology, performance improvement and thought leadership. This fantastic result is a true testament to the outstanding work of Deloitte’s Consulting practice.
Read more about our winning entries:
- Digital & Technology consultant of the year - Andy Bourne
- HR consultant of the year - Laurence Collins
- Performance Improvement consultant of the year - Mark Epps
- Private sector change management project of the year - GSK
- Strategy consultant of the year - Sumner Makin
Read more about our 'Highly Commended' entries:
- Best use of thought leadership - Measuring the return from pharmaceutical innovation
- Change management in the public sector - Department for Education social care innovation programme
- Change management consultant of the year - Caroline Kennair
- Young consultant of the year - Hannah Lewsley
Read more about our finalists:
- Digital & Technology: A new global HR software solution supporting HR transformation at Philips
- International with Biogen
- People: Transforming the delivery of major government projects with the Cabinet Office’s Major Projects Leadership Academy
- Performance Improvement in the Public Sector: Cloud-based analytics enabling Network Rail to improve the performance of its network
- Strategy with Said Business School
- Young Consultant of the Year: Zain Arora