Sonia Storr | Deloitte UK has been added to your bookmarks.
Life at Deloitte
Sonia is a Director in Deloitte’s Organisation Transformation practice. She delivers large-scale transformation programmes and has particular strength supporting clients in the energy and resources industry to adapt to market challenges.
Sonia has delivered real impacts for her clients including the following specific contributions to the UK oil and gas industry:
- Working with Shell to transform the organisation design, governance forums and the performance focus of individuals supporting Shell’s UK offshore “assets” (i.e. platform).”
- Enabling Oil & Gas UK to refocus and restructure in response to changed market conditions and revised priorities
- Advancing thinking on changes needed to extend the viability of UK oil and gas through research with 18 organisations. The results were shared with the UK regulator, trade association and individual companies. (Ref: Making the Most of the UKCS: Cultural shift key to maximising economic recovery of oil and gas)
Outside the oil and gas sector her achievements include:
- Structuring the change approach for a transformation portfolio at a global agri-business. The portfolio comprised 27 programmes to add $1 billion to EBITDA and release $600 million of working capital
- Defining a radically different vision for the IT function at a UK utility to create a ground-breaking “Alliance” model between organisations
Sonia Storr has been named the winner of the ‘Change Management Consultant of the Year’ and the ‘Times Consultant of the Year’ categories in the 2017 Management Consultancies Association’s Awards