Cloud Contact Centre has been saved
Cloud Contact Centre
The impact of COVID has seen a large number of organisations either accelerate their move to Cloud Contact Centre or, in some cases, completely change the direction on their technology and business roadmaps. With the safety of customer service agents being paramount, a significant proportion of Deloitte’s clients have chosen to adopt a work-from-home virtual contact centre model. With this change comes a plethora of new or modified design and implementation considerations. The technology must meet the business requirements. But as equally important it should create an environment for remote agents and supervisors that matches or exceeds the synergy found in old-world contact centres.
- Physical monitoring of agents as part of an overall security strategy around protection of data and prevention of fraud is not possible in a lot of cases. Many clients are interested in how sentiment analysis can play a part in early identification of fraudulent activity;
- Contact centres can see agent churn of up to 30%. Backfill through continual recruitment also comes with significant on-boarding and training. Digital collaboration and conferencing applications have seen an upsurge in subscriptions;
- Workforce Management forecast and scheduling has become even more important. With a new remote workforce comes a new way of thinking about staffing. The trend for some industries is heading towards a blend of traditional working patterns spliced with gig-economy style micro-shifts.
How we can help
Deloitte is a leader in Cloud Contact & Customer Care. In addition to working with our clients to Imagine, Deliver, and Run their contact centres of the future, we have used our highly-skilled people and our well documented processes and template designs to transform our own internal contact centres.
How we’ve helped organisations like yours
- Marriot International : Deloitte identified a strategy that allowed the client to improve its combined customer experience, increase retention, and continue to grow despite the extensive integration it is undertaking.
- Global Beauty Company : Design & delivery of a multi-site multi-channel EMEA contact centre platform. Deloitte were involved in all aspects of the delivery from defining a new operating model to the low-level configuration of the new platform.