The Future Of Global Workforce Programmes [On demand] has been saved
The Future Of Global Workforce Programmes [On demand]
Aired 27 January 2022
Host: Rumi Das
Presenter: Bronte Wagenfeller, Honor Armand Smith (Vodafone)
The world of work has been disrupted and organisations must rethink how their global workforce programmes need to adapt in order to be future-fit. Our latest Global Mobility report explored the impact across economic, social, political, technological and environmental spectrums. What actions should your organisation be thinking about following the current trends? Along with our guest speaker - Honor Armand Smith, Head of Global Mobility at Vodafone - we’ll discuss:
- How global mobility enables the global talent strategy.
- The role that global mobility plays in helping adapt to remote working.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) within global workforce programmes.
- How to integrate wellbeing into the design of work and mobility.
- Compliance and immigration complexity.
- Using data effectively to combine people and technology.
- How organisations can develop meaningful responses to the climate crisis.
This webcast is the first in our 2022 Global Employer Services ‘Staying Connected’ series. Each month we will explore a different hot topic that organisations are thinking about, covering areas such as sustainability and climate change, fair pay, diversity and inclusion, and immigration. Look out for more details in our future newsletters.