SAP Tax Compliance – Demonstration has been saved
SAP Tax Compliance – Demonstration
Tuesday 30 March 2021, 12.00 BST/13.00 CEST
Host: Romy Mueller
Presenters: Vikram Khanna, Mischa Schaefer
Following our webcast on the SAP Tax Compliance solution, we received requests for a fuller demonstration. SAP Tax Compliance increases control for real-time obligations and obligatory standard audit report for tax (SAF-T) and can help identify potential errors in your source systems. It allows tailored checks to be applied on an instantaneous basis, allowing you to verify whether transactions have been compliant and initiate the compliance process. What will your organisation learn from this demonstration? We’ll discuss:
- Results overview and dashboard.What are the elements?
- Translating identified objectives into compliance checks.
- Compliance checks options – workflow automations, tagging of task list templates.
- Compliance scenarios and options – scheduling and workflow automations.
- Management and flexibilities around task list templates.
- User groups and flexible administration for adding and removing users.
Understand how your tax function can benefit from the latest SAP S/4HANA developments.