Off Payroll Working/IR35 - One Year On [On demand] has been saved
Off Payroll Working/IR35 - One Year On [On demand]
Wednesday 6 April 2022
Host: James Warwick
Presenters: Kathryn Dooks, Rich Barrett
One year on from the introduction of the IR35 rule changes in the private sector, what are the most topical areas impacting our clients? This webcast will be relevant for organisations who continue to use Personal Service Companies as part of their resourcing models and for those that removed PSCs from their temporary labour supply chains entirely, choosing to engage contingent labour via alternate means. Are you confident that your post April 2021 IR35 policy and
processes have been successfully embedded into your organisation and that you understand your obligations in relation to the supply chain? We’ll discuss:
- Market ‘best practice’ steps on continuing IR35 and supply chain compliance.
- HMRC enforcement.
- Employment status – recent cases.
- The new Uncertain Tax Treatment rules.
- Worker rights, umbrella company compliance and the Government’s recent Call for Evidence.
- Impact on competitiveness for talent.
Keep up-to-date on the impact of IR35.