Brexit Developments - For Importers has been added to Bookmarks.
Brexit Developments - For Importers
Monday 6 July 2020, 13:00 BST/14:00 CEST
Host: Richard Vitou
Presenters: Caroline Barraclough, Bob Jones
The UK confirmed on 12 June that there would be no extension
to the transition period. This means that from 1 January 2021, the way
importers manage the movement of goods from the EU to the UK and vice-versa will change. Businesses importing into the UK will need to re-assess their
Brexit planning to address the key challenges before the end of the transition
period. We’ll discuss:
- Key upcoming dates for importers.
- Payment of duties and tax following the transition period.
- The benefits of Customs Freight Simplified Procedures for importers.
- How the new UK Global Tariff will affect importers.
- The impact of a Free Trade Agreement between the UK and the EU, and with third countries.
Join us to learn about these important developments.