EMEA Dbriefs Certificate of Attendance has been saved
EMEA Dbriefs Certificate of Attendance
We offer Continuing Professional Education (CPE) certification for all of our EMEA Dbriefs webcasts. To be eligible you must view a webcast for at least 50 minutes.
How to request Dbriefs attendance record:
- CPE credit is provided for watching webcasts live or on demand. All users MUST register through the webcast registration page and view the webcast for at least 50 minutes in order to receive a certificate.
- If you would like to receive an attendance certificate following viewing a webcast please email us with the subject 'Certificate', the title of the webcast, and the date that it took place. We will then send you an email with your attendance certificate attached.
- It is your responsibility to retain Dbriefs attendance records and follow guidelines of your professional accountancy bodies on CPE/CPD credit application.
- Your professional accountancy bodies have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE/CPD credits.
- We are unable to send a Dbriefs attendance record in cases where technical difficulties preclude eligibility minimum requirements.
- We are unable to provide a Dbriefs attendance record for viewing less than 50 minutes of a webcast.
- We are unable to provide a Dbriefs attendance record for expired webcasts (webcasts recorded more than 180 days ago).
- Participants registered with professional accountancy bodies outside of EMEA may not be eligible. Please contact your professional accountancy body for further information.
If you have any questions regarding CPE please contact us.